The instinctive body, in its primal innocence, knows what is best for you. Trust in its wisdom. Consult with it; start a dialogue. Follow its instincts, its feedback and its feelings. Many thousands of years ago, people knew about the power of the body, and they knew about the jewel it contained~ the Womb.Seren Bertrand
Dear Beloved Woman~ Embodied Womb~ Wisdom Keeper…
This is an invitation. It is thorough and spiraling and requires a bit of time to read and feel into- like any real investment a woman would want to inhabit. I ask you to lean in and listen before you jump. Read it, feel it, dream it over. Plant it in the Earth and see what rises. Then reach out to me- let’s talk.
This 3 month mentorship is an intimate traverse into your womb to engage with, listen to, interpret and share your stories through the lens of wisdom and myth. Within your womb lies your cosmology and authentic voice (aka your gift). In this container your medicine and gift will be mirrored so you begin to engage with and trust your own intuitive channel to support and guide your life.
When all women are listening to and following the wisdom in their wombs all of Life will restore to balance. This is a journey in activism.
Along the way, if you choose this endeavor, your life will shift. The journey may not get “easier” in the ways you have been led to believe make an easy life.
There is no end goal but your feet will begin to walk in destination (destinare– to make or stand firm) with your dream. You will not be certified in a thing to commodify. I am not making promises that you will all of a sudden have your “dream life”. Your “dream life” will likely be dismantled- at the very least up for review.
However, you will be initiated back to your Self by your own undoing, reclamations and oaths. (Secret- you have already been initiated but you have forgotten.) You will receive the tools that have allied me on the path as a Wisdom Keeper only to resurrect yours. The greatest classroom is your life. No one can certify you in your cosmology but you. Yet, recognition is a necessary ingredient for ego integration. I will lend you a mirror.
Someday you will be old enough to read fairy tales again.C.S Lewis
Cosmology is defined as the science of the origin and development of the Universe. Myth is a traditional story of an ancient people, phenomenon, belief system or supernatural state to assist in the understanding of human behavior and destiny.
Within our wombs lies the cosmology of the Universe and myths of creation. Your individual cosmology is a vital piece of the Universal womb cosmology . Your creation story and your mythic life lie dormant below the inherited pains, pathologies and stifled voice within your womb. Rebirthing your cosmology brings you face to face with the oath you took and destiny you claimed as a woman.
Why does this matter?
- You took an oath as a woman in this lifetime to uphold all Life in a good way- including your own.
- Life positive fertility- including and beyond childbirth- depends on our ability to listen to and follow our womb wisdom
- True reproductive freedom starts on the inside
- The womb is both physical creatrix and archetypal guide. She is your compass throughout life.
- Personal cosmology for each woman is found through the womb and vital for resurrecting the pure gift you came to share.
- Body ignorance is a disease that perpetuates patriarchy
- Because we have privilege
- Our womb health reflects our collective and personal health and stories- including the Earth.
- Separation wounds are healed in the womb.
- This is ancestral healing at the most primordial level.
- This is where we heal that “thing” – the silenced Siren in your well.
- It is NEVER too late. Your voice is never an outdated sound. Your song comes at the perfect moment- NOW is a moment we need to hear you.
As a collective feminine we are at a pivotal time where our capacities and wisdoms will either be fortified for the good of our bodies and the Earth, or commodified by our own hands still tremulous in letting go of the patriarchal structures that “support our lives”.
We are experiencing illnesses and emotions that are overwhelming many of our fluid systems. For many women, however, these sensations are unrecognized as the initiation back to their womb body they have longed lifetimes for, and instead pathologized into deep illness, imbalance and further disconnection from their body, the Earth and one another.
Everywhere we have lost the voice of our womb we will find illness, fatigue, hysteria, regenerating traumas and dissonance from self. Somewhere inside of us knows this relationship between inner and outer. Opening the door to your womb body, so She can feel and speak again, is your medicine as a woman- throughout the cycle of your life- to navigate the meticulous complexities of wisdom women have been entrusted with.
A woman who is starved for her real soul-life may look cleaned up and combed on the outside, but on the inside she is filled with dozens of pleading hands and empty mouths.Clarissa Pinkola Estes
There is a voice that has always been with you. It is the one that prays in the back of your heart, flutters with desire in your womb and witnesses the in between and intimate moments of your life. I sense it is finding its way to the surface- tremulous at being heard. I sense that you may have reached a place where there is no other option than to let Her pour out, listen deeply and dare to trust the wisdom of the unseen forces that you silently pray to (we all pray).
In order to unravel the binds that have held you back you need a mirror that will compassionately reflect your shadow so that you can learn how to hold and love all of your parts. You also need a community of women sharing their stories and hearing yours. Women who inhabit the landscape of flesh, bone, blood and womb as you. Here you will find both.
First, you must feel safe. When we gather together for prayers, shares, tears and letting go, we retrain our nervous systems to trust the structures of Life we have longed to hold us~ our body, one another and the Earth.
Mentoring, witness and connection with other women supports the full birth of your insides so that eventually your outsides reflect the beauty and Mythic life you know is possible. As women we are one web and one womb and belong to an ancient mysterium that can only be accessed through the womb body. This is where the Goddess lives. This is where are ancestors dream.
Woven into the womb cosmology are the mysterious epigenetic DNA (which we will talk about) codes of the ancestors. As a dominantly western European conglomerate, we have lost our rites of passages, our vital initiations, the rituals for remembering the stories of our grandmothers and the prayers that upheld and honored the sovereignty of a place we called home.
However, the rituals that have been lost from memory are archived within you. They live in the primordial flesh of the womb. When we recover these lost ways we also reclaim our individual cosmology- and re awaken the original medicine of our ancestry. We can heal trauma that extends back 7 generations and beyond. We begin to break down appropriation trauma and embody laws of reciprocity. The Earth needs this healing.
“Woman magic and Earth magic are linked; they both create and nourish life”Campbell. Moyers and Flowers
My heart~ my wound~ my shadow
For close to a decade I have held and listened to 1000 or more womb bodies. They weep, they moan, they come alive in my hands and the lost Well of wisdom rises to the eyes of the woman who meets Herself for the first time. Something shifts. She is forever changed.
I have seen the Shadow of what our patriarchal modernities, disguised as reproductive freedom and advancement are doing to our bodies, and the body of the Earth. I have also seen so many women shift their lives in one courageous act of deep listening.
I have been where you are- in my own ways. I know abuse and extraordinary oppression. I have been hurt by and have hurt others- mostly I have hurt myself.
I have moved through the competition triggers around trusting and supporting other women- they are deeply embedded and I still get snagged because that programming is relentless. I am committed to exploring intimacy with women as I feel this connection is the most vital for my healing and the healing of Life.
I have fallen hard so you don’t have to. It can be gentle. It will be dark, but the shadow does not have to punish you in order for you to arrive back into the light of forgiveness and gratitude. I know through my womb that ALL things rise from love. I am here to guide you on this journey with the wisdom I have inherited as I re-mythed my own stories.
I found God in myself and I loved Her. I loved Her fiercely.Ntozake Shange
- We will begin in group on the evening of Monday Jan 6th and end in group Mar 16th. Groups will meet every 2 weeks on Monday evenings: 5-7pm pst (8-10pm est)
- Individual sessions will be held in the weeks between on Tues-Thur 11am- 5pm pst.
- We will be attuning to the Dream of Winter and passageway into the unfolding inspiration of Spring- aligning with the wisdoms of transition and natural law.
- We will work with and learn about the power of prayer, voice and ritual.
- Diad work is encouraged in between to connect you more intimately with other women on this journey- this is optional (please see commitments below)
- Weekly meditation and journal prompts (see below)
- Rituals for integration
- Womb care that blends some Maya Abdominal healing and my own body of work.
- A trauma aware and permissionary space
- In between session email exchange- I am here for you
- Support and tending for 12 weeks!
- Invitations and discounts to future gatherings
- You get a community
- You get to hear your voice ring out in ways never heard by you and lovingly witnessed by others
- A safe and compassionate space where all of you is welcome.
- My commitment to hold you on a group altar with prayer (you will send me a an item to place for your intention- which we will discuss).
I will tell you a little secret~ I do not like online programs. There are almost too many and yet here I am adding another (people also say that about humans- hmmm) because I have been asked to be a bridge between worlds. This is my first online group. I have kept a very busy in person private and group ceremony practice for years. Then women I would meet outside my area would want to be a part of what I am sharing. So here I am- reaching out beyond my physical embrace- which I do hope to share with you one day. I know the Goddess lives in technology because Spirit is everywhere and everything at some point was derived from the Earth.
My hidden agenda is that this prompts you to gather yourself on the Earth more, with other women in your community more and to share the resonant vibrations of individual cosmologies becoming one collected voice.
We may or may not have a private FB group. I feel this can be decided and created by the group for diversified ownership.
Commitment and Container
First, I will not work harder than you- this is a partnership. You will shift your life if you engage fully and allow the process to work your edges. It’s almost impossible to not glean magic from this path.
Second, in order to maintain a space where we feel safe to be vulnerable, authentic and free, we will all agree to certain boundaries around confidentiality and communication.
ONLY 20 WOMEN ARE INVITED FOR INTIMACY AND DEPTH
I am asking for an investment from you in many ways…
TIME~ The mentorship will take a minimum of 2-4 hours of your time per week. You will be accountable for your self care while also showing up for others in group and diads. By taking time for yourself there is an alchemy that happens and bends time to allow spaciousness without effort. Things that felt crammed can breathe. I need you to show up for all sessions to help hold the container that needs your wisdom- and Life happens.
MONEY~ I deeply respect your monetary investment. It allows the Goddess to continue her good work. My oath is that it flows through me in reciprocity. We will likely encounter the money and abundance shadow in our wombs as our worth and wealth are directly linked to this part of our bodies. (3% of your investment will be support a women’s health advocacy group chosen by us. I offer one free spot per group and have priced the journey so that it is accessible and honoring of the time and effort on my behalf. Total value is $900.) Thank you.
$600 via PayPal to Jamie@wellbellyhealing.com
ENERGY~ Think of this as a 3 month long ceremony. When our bodies are undergoing transformation in a sacred container, we can experience a vast array of sensations from exhaustion to out of the blue exhilaration. Your body will be metabolizing deeply held emotions while adopting new pathways. Simple awareness of this will ally your process.
YES~ The moment you pledge yourself to this container the work will begin. The real magic does not happen in the sessions- it happens in the small moments of your life when all of a sudden your subconscious operating system is conscious of something it was not the day before- aka integration. The magic happens when you walk through your day and your triggers don’t take your heart apart and your first responder is your intuitive womb body before your fear. It feels sooo good.
Your YES begins to call in the other women who need to hear your story re-mythed and you their’s.
A winding road…
The pathway together takes shape once the group is formed and you and I meet. I ally with the Goddess to form a direction. This teaches and reinforces our intuitive capacities which is the foundation of EVERY wisdom keeper.
Not everyone works well with “loose”structure. We are highly conditioned to seek a linear path with a clear reward that can be turned into something to satisfy and reinforce the very personality structures we are trying to break down.
The winding path is a restructuring to the order of divine balance. Intentions are vital- as is the letting go to resurrect reciprocity and relationship with Life as an ally. So…
- Month 1~ The body. What has your physical womb journey been? This re-discovery of your Earthen body and Her messages is the foundation for mapping your life into a Myth that will reorganize the limiting personal and societal belief systems you hold in your body, womb and psyche as a woman -aka shadow work. We will explore pathologies of pain, pleasure and permission. We will talk about Sex and taboo. You will practice self care rituals that bring your womb alive.
- Month 2~ Belonging. Intimacy with Earth and her creatures including each other. We will talk about connection wounds, intimacy, sovereign law and reciprocity codes. Here is where you learn about boundaries and protection. We will build daily rituals to honor your rhythms that naturally align with the Earth allies for embodiment and healing. We will talk about where that was lost and grieve together.
- Month 3~ The Other world. As a wisdom keeper of the womb you have access to every realm that weaves this Life together. Your relationship with Spirit/Goddess/God/Sacred/Creator is the ultimate foundation for a life path in the feminine Arts. Rituals for faith and right relationship will build trust with the Mystery Womb Portal.
- Overall~ Each session will be held by prayer and thus you will begin to learn the architecture of prayer. Ancestral healing will be a touchstone all the way through. Boundaries and sovereignty will be a foundation for all rituals. Shadow work will be at the forefront. THIS IS A SHAMANIC WOMB WISDOM JOURNEY.
- This is a trauma aware container.
I am calling in women of all ages and backgrounds for a diverse mirror in our groups. We all have a medicine for one another through the span of our life. Our maidens need our Elder Queens. The rainbow colors of our skin need one another to light the sky in unity again.
Topics that may be woven into the weekly prompts:
- Oaths, codes and contracts
- Fertility challenges
- Reproductive Rights
- The shadow of the Goddess
- Pathologies of the womb
- Power and Privilege
- Right relationship
- Sovereign law
- Silence, listening and following the heart/womb
- Mother wound
- The impact of story on epigenetics
- Ancestral healing
- Initiation, rituals and rites of passage
- Pain and pleasure
- Myth and archetype as the lived experience
The Time is Now
My womb is on my sleeve. I know the potency of this path. I have been guided to tend the Earth and Her people in these ways. If you are ready you will know. If you have read this far- welcome…you cannot un-know your calling.
I am here for questions and will be meeting briefly with each woman to assess alignment and right timing.
Thank you for hearing the call. I bow to your faith and wisdom.
Her simple and unselfcentered Mary-life, became marvelous and castle-like. Her life resembled trumpets on feast days, that reverberated deep inside every house; And, she once so girlish and fragmented, was so plunged now inside her Womb.Rainer Maria Rilke